Tuesday, August 7, 2012

THE DRESS IS HERE!!!

Holy moly - my wedding dress, the dress I will wear at my wedding, the one that makes me feel like a princess and a queen at the same time, in all of its gorgeous, shiny whiteness....

IS IN MY HOUSE!!!

I keep walking past it, as it hangs on my closet door near my living room, and it gives me pause. Is it REAL? I mean, really?

(please note - it does NOT look like the graphic to the left... I just happened to like the image, and my brother always used to call me Ariel because of my singing. And my hair was somewhat red at the time).

I would, of course, include a pic of me in it for all of you, but I just can't let Seth see it yet. I really don't believe in very many superstitions, but I would like it to be a surprise.

The first fitting will be in February - I can't wait, and I hate that it will be awhile, but at least I can use this time to worry about other things. In the meantime, I will be in Chicago for a few days next week to take care of a bunch of in-person meetings (venues, florist, photog, etc).

Whoa, this is really happening!!


No comments:

Post a Comment