Monday, July 23, 2012

Saving the Date

I recently got an email from my sister, and the subject line was, "??????????????????????????????"

Turns out that she was poking around my Google calendar, and she noticed that I hadn't yet saved the date of my very own wedding weekend on my calendar. HA! It's as if I had already sealed it into my own memory so well that I didn't even need to physically type it into my calendar.

And then, there's my dad - he keeps stopping in the middle of a sentence, looking at me with an extra sparkle in his eye, and then saying, "You're GETTING MARRIED?!?!" As his first child, and his first daughter, I'm sure that my wedding is hitting him in ways that I can't properly comprehend. I'm so excited, and so proud, and I can't wait to celebrate this big, special day with my family. If only the wedding was TOMORROW!!

1 comment:

  1. Marci, your joy is absolutely apparent and infectious (in a good way!!!)

    I hope you are always as happy - and even more so - as you are in this magical time. Blessings to you and Seth, always!

    ReplyDelete