Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Welcome to the Tales of the Rabbi Bride!

Yes, that's right - I'm a rabbi. And a bride. And, I suppose, a Rabbi Bride! I'm extremely pleased to announce that I became engaged on June 15, 2012 to the love of my life, Seth.

As a rabbi, I live much of life in the public sphere. And, truth be told, I happen to be very devoted to social media, which seems to just encourage the fishbowl effect that much more. In all honesty, though, I love sharing my life with my congregants, just as they entrust their most sacred moments to me.

Thus, after many requests, I have decided to start a blog to share thoughts, reflections, happy milestones, and more along the way. Seth and I are aiming for an April, 2013, wedding, though nothing is yet set in stone. Stay tuned here for more information as we make decisions, weigh different options, and put our  big day together.

And, B"H, this blog will lead to me one day becoming a Rabbi Wife, and then a Rabbi Mommy!

Come along for the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment